Wedding Design & Styling:
A Flower & Tabletop Workshop
Friday, January 26th, 2018 / 2:00pm – 4:30pm
In partnership with Charleston Wedding Week, we’re offering an afternoon overview of event design wisdom. Learn how to take your inspiration boards from concept to reality. We talk you through the elements of design. Learn how to pull a color palette through all the elements of your tabletop, from complimentary to contrasting hues, mixing different linens, chairs, plates, glassware and candlelight to create a cohesive and intimate soiree. Plus, as you craft your own take-home centerpiece, you’ll glean hands-on tips and resources for DIY florals.
Cost: $225 per student Location: Lance Hall – Circular Congregational Church
WORKSHOP TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum class registration is 6 students. In unlikely event that the minimum is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the class. Should this happen, the workshop registration fee would be returned.
- The workshop registration fees are non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another person, however you are responsible for filling the workshop space.
- Class locations, itinerary & event details are subject to change.
- Workshop attendees participate in this event at their own risk, and are personally responsible for their safety and property.
- As a participant you consent to being photographed/filmed at the Workshop and related events. We reserve the right to use photography and other related materials for publication, or other business use.
Our Private Classes are available for you or your group and can be tailored to suit your needs.